Thursday, September 16, 2010

Damn my English!!!

I just make it quick~lol~create a BLOG...i love it sooooo!!!MUCH~too bad...get insult-BROKEN ENGLISH!!!.....I got many story....to share like,I went to JJ....with other friends....is a new
experience!!!With my broken english....FORGET ABOUT IT!!!

  • I saw a ...... guy or girl~dono la....kinda chicken....din put name~zzz....Don see la!!!U!!!kepo~give bad comment~by the way...I agree what it say...cause I love to F.I.X...when I wrong~
  • K~I admit..i have terrible english~GUESS WHAT???i can t even spell 0r pronile~(wrong spelling)...I know~cause IDK  how to spell~some simply words!!!Sometimes....i fell shy to talk...cause abt the pronilesation~=,=cucumber and onion~i just know the right pronile.....when i was teach by my friednss...many times!!!I FORGET till...1 day,I teach 1 small little girl!!!...lol...LAZY WRITE!!!WILL CLOSE...THIS BLOG TILL I GET AAAA+++ FOR MY ENGLISH!!!(reading now MR.MIDNIGHT...borrow by a good friends)to improve...ahaha~maybe next time,i am your son teacher...i will **** it nicely~:P....muahahha~READ....I WILL BE BACK~:P

No comments:

Post a Comment