Tuesday, September 7, 2010

1st day....blog!!!OMG!!!do till my head explode~i was chatting we my TT friend...i ask her she got BLOG???...she say yes...i read read...OMG!!!her blog all S.T.U.D.Y....stuff kinda bored~(sure she mad)if she saw this!!!(I decide to make my own one)
Last time...my friend..name ANGELYN....she call me BLOG~she can t teach me well~OMG!!!head gonna explode~I love read friendssss B.L.O.G!!!like Kang wei,sherli,ser yee la....!!!I just notice...not even my school student i read~hahahaha...NVM~(there are weird)(I need more BLOG link)ps give ya~:G
  • IS SCHOOL HOLIDAY!!!SO FUN...I SICK OF  MY SCHOOL LIFE~:(
  • SOOO stress now~health problem,friend problem,family problem,tt problem,school problem,food problem....cousin problem...many to say la~can tell you 3 years non S.T.O.P!!!!!!
  • Tomorrow~My grandma back HOME!!!We always fight~I love to cari pasal we her....she love to say bad words...and the way she talk is super funny!!!I love to bully her....but sometime she protect my BRO tooooooo much~(HATE IT)..she give me $$$...she do all the housework~YEAH~feel like a P.R.I.N.C.E....when she at my house!!!haha~many funny story to tell about her~
  • O.M.G....i eat chicken rice 4 day....continue(even now i am eating while blogging)...NO choice...parent BZ work...cause HARI RAYA COMING!!!damn~everyday chicken rice~THANKS GOD!!!grandma back~:) 
  • Kinda fun....blog....can t STOP!!!thinking and writing..hmmm....nothing to say ad...chicken rice also finish eating!!!JUST FOR TODAY~My BLOG~

No comments:

Post a Comment