Thursday, January 27, 2011

I am back.....2011

wooozt.....I say I don wanna do BLOG.....hmmm~I just make it like a diary like everyone doess~Don care about insult~DAMN....lotss of things have happend last year!!!and 2011 was terrible....and HORRIBLE!!!I well say out he best top 10 experience ....of 2010!!!
    1. Start TUITION....at TS KUA!!!The teacher....Mr.Tan...was terrible!!!I not understand what he teach!!!BLAH~that no important....the best is I met lottss of friends from others school...like A.C.S,Sri Andalas...BU...and some i not really remember!!!lol~I even go ERA TINTA....a weird guy scared me away!!!The teaching still the same....BAD!!!Maybe I have no interested on  MATH sub!!That why...
    2. INTERNET!!!I start to use internet on march 2010....so badly...meet lotss of friends...some is nice!!!Some I din even meet yet!!!Hope we meet soon!!!The best is...I can update any LADY GAGA news in no times...!!!Internet sometimes make me go dirty site...he he he...it seduce!!!
    3. GA GA GA GA GA GA GA!!!!won t gonna have any red on this...part!!!LOL~My name have change....Thanks to MR.SAMUEL TAN...he the 1st person to call me GAGA....HOW I DO THAT???funny....I dance BAD ROMANCE dance in front of  him...he was like OMG!!!and start telling everyone!!!GAGA...I feel so great....Don call my old name...don call my old names...ALEJANDRO~The best thing is 2010~
    4. About GAGA  again...but is LADY GAGA!!!She rock 2010...by makeing 2 MV...and see won mostly all the award at MTV award...when I check the news!!!I kinda feel touching and tears about to come out...I voted it everyday!!!I call some of my friends do it too~Thanks guyy!!!
    5. COUSIN....I fight with the A.N.G family....the family boyy~I don like mention them..No more relationship with them....THANKS GOD....I won t be going their house anymore!!!...I feel so happy by the wayy!!!Thanks Tuition dayy...GIANT....and My dad~on that day~
    6. 3c class....I drop class....cause 2009 din take exam!!!I was like WTH...I classes with XAVIER,YAP AND YIP???back to form 1~zzz...I thought I will get bully or annoying...but the true is.....they are such of JOKER....I never fell regret after all...but sometimes they are little bit over~ahahahah....3C best class among!!!!Nice teacher...Funny teacher...and asshole teacher...roarrr!!!!!!!!!!
    7. All gonna be RED this part~PMR...suck!!!bad result...I want to show my result score...but I don remember...it anyway....I don remember result...phone numbers...car number....address....Those are not really important!!!LOL~I end up....at ART class....SO WHAT!!!thanks god...ACCOUNT...was like complicated...BLAH~don bother....
    8. WEBCAM.....ahahaha~Try with manys people.....Can t tell out....is FUN!!!kinda shy in the same time!!!lol~
    9. 2010...I hang out with my friendss more  then 2009...prove that..i have upgrade my friendship style.... Everything have upgrade...and some DOWNGRADE~LOL
    10. TOP 10.....by the wayy...I have nothing to sayy....LOVE IS THE NEW DENIM...I wanted to try it...The way I love is special....hmmm...is a bit HARD~gonna have challenge!!!FIGHTING GAGA!!!:D

3 WISH OF 2011!!!I {Request}
  • HOPE LADY GAGA WIN ALL AWARD....IN ALL NOMINEES...AND HER NEW ALBUM BORN THIS WAY...WILL BE THE BEST ALBUM OF THE DECADE...SUPER HIT!!!
  • 2011~really bad bad bad....hope it turn better....!!!HAVE A GOOD BLESS TO ME~A.L.E.J.A.N.D.R.O
  • I must upgrade Myself!!!to a better people...I WAS BORN THISS WAYY BABY!!!;D

    No comments:

    Post a Comment